MMORPG.com is giving away 20 Steam keys for Kenshi – the all new free-roaming squad based RPG featuring open-ended sandbox gameplay! . Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals. These keys are valued at $29.99 each. Enter for a chance to win a key now!
NOTE: This sweepstakes will run from December 6, 2018 @ 3:30PM EST until December 12 @ 9:00PM EST. As with all sweepstakes at MMORPG.com the more days you login during the event the better your odds of winning!
A free-roaming squad based RPG. Focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals. Research new equipment and craft new gear.
Kenshi’s expansive mix of RPG elements, squad-based control and city-building features have earned it a legion of fans. Thousands of Early Access reviews have resulted in an Very Positive ranking (with Overwhelmingly Positive recent reviews).
Kenshi’s gameplay is completely free-roaming: players enjoy the freedom and potential to do whatever they want. Set in an unrelenting world of bloodthirsty cannibals, starving bandits, brutal slavers and wild beasts, Kenshi is an unashamedly hardcore RPG.
- Open-ended sandbox RPG – Totally freeform gameplay with no linear story and no level requirements to unlock new items and features. Be good, be evil, be a businessman, be a thief, live in a town, live in the desert, travel alone, travel in hordes, build a fortress, raze a city – Kenshi will never seek to limit you or restrict your personal play style.
- The largest RPG world since Daggerfall – With no gated zones and a seamless map stretching over 870 square kilometres.
- Mods to customise your characters and surroundings – A highly active player community already with over 1,500 fan-made mods to personalise your playthrough.
- Detailed squad-based gameplay – Create, recruit and develop multi-character squads and factions from scratch.
- Build a base to house your squad – Research new technologies, upgrade your defences and craft new gear.
- Unashamedly hardcore – Harsh and unforgiving game world of constant challenge and reward. There are no ‘hero’ characters with artificially stronger stats.
- Absolutely no level-scaling – The world does not level up with you and shops don’t change their items depending on your level.
- Realistic medical system brings surprising survival gameplay – Damage location matters (leg injuries slow you down, arm injuries limit ability to fight), injuries take time to heal, no magical health potions exist and severed limbs need prosthetic replacements.
- Aid or oppose the various factions in the world – Form alliances or start wars. Strive for the strength and wealth necessary to survive in the harsh desert.